ADMIRAL BULK as a U.A.E registered company proudly put its first steps into the dry bulk shipping industry with clear goals and visions to provide quality services. We commenced the journey with our strong background in logistics and marine services, so soon we successfully started making our market in the vast industry of ship management.
We are working as ship operator of dry bulk/General/Tanker Carrier vessels around the globe. To be precise, ADMIRAL BULK ’s fields of activities are included but not limited to them; shipment of different types of cargoes such as iron ore/clinker/Chrome ore/ General Cargoes are also included by using various types of vessels.
ADMIRAL BULK aims to be a trustworthy, values-based company with a reputation for integrity, transparency and compliance. In border to reach this goal, we have developed and implemented an Integrity programmed, and introduced ‘Business Principles’ and related policies and procedures.
We comply with the laws, rules, regulations and financial requirements of the countries in which it conducts business and also marine & IMO conventions, maritime safety, security and ship/port interface.
Bulk & General Cargo Transportation:
- Marine transportation management in sector of bulk cargoes, general cargoes, commercial operation and chartering
- Services in Liner sector by multipurpose and multi-deck vessels
- Bulk and semi-Bulk cargoes transportation including steel products, project cargoes, bagged cargoes, MDF and wood logs and general cargo transportation between various ports in Asia, the Mediterranean, Black Sea, Africa and South America.
- Chartering services through expertise and employing vessels with various options in type and size
- Management/Operation of all types of vessels in compliance with relevant international rules and regulations
Consulting to all traders/charterers/shippers about shipping/Chartering/operations of vessels for transporting all types of cargo